What is ConnectingPoint?
Let’s face it - just showing up at someone’s home that you don’t know for a small groups meeting is a bit intimidating. That’s why we offer ConnectingPoint.
ConnectingPoint is an event where we will connect you into a LIFE Group. We try to get many brand new groups started through ConnectngPoint while filling existing groups as well. It’s kind of an "open house" feel for about the first half hour. As you come into the room you will be encouraged to roam around to check out the groups that are being offered to you. It’s a smorgasbord of food, as each group brings a variety of foods for each of us to enjoy.
At the end of the half hour, one of our Pastors will ask each of us to pick a group. That’s when you simply sit at the table of the group that you would like to try. For the next hour you’ll have the opportunity to get to know others in the group - which makes it much easier when you attend the first group meeting because you will already know group members before the group ever officially begins.
When is the next event?
- Where is ConnectingPoint located?
- ConnectingPoint takes place in our "Northside Youth Center" Auditorium on the Northside Christian Church campus.
- When is the next ConnectingPoint?
- The next ConnectingPoint will be Sunday Evening, January 13, 2013 from 6:30 to 8:00 pm.
- What about childcare?
- Yes! Childcare is provided!
- What if I can’t make it to ConnectingPoint?
- If you can’t make it to ConnectingPoint, then simply go to our "Group Finder" page.